Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically remove torrents from library after reaching seeding ratio?
I want to remove torrents from the Vuze library (but leave the data files intact and in place) after they have reached their seeding ratio and have stopped seeding. I can't seem to find a way to do this. I've googled, searched the forums, look at settings, etc. It's the last piece of the puzzle for automating my torrents so that I don't have to do very much maintenance of the setup. Can you help?
You can almost do it with Tags (https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Tags) - arrange for your completed downloads to be auto-assigned to a tag (e.g. using a constraint like 

isGE( shareratio, 0.5 )

) and then set the Tag's limit under tag settings to 1 and set the removal policy to 'remove from library' (or maybe better 'archive')

Unfortunately '0' means 'unlimited' so you would always have the most recently seeded torrent left.
I set my limit to 5 and the policy to archive, but they just sit there for days until I manually archive them.
Oh! Should I set the tag to stop the torrent?
Yes, having the tag stop the torrent allowed them to be auto archived.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vuze Keeps Seeding/Uploading Data After Deleting The Program Itself? notsodaily 1 49 02-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: parg
  Seeding and Reporting? ibdribbles 3 90 02-17-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: trgarner