Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username/Email:

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 11,470
» Latest member: stimpy112
» Forum threads: 2,587
» Forum posts: 7,817

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 9 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 9 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Vuze suddenly will not do...
Forum: Download / Connection Problems
Last Post: Buddyboy
06-29-2024, 05:20 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 233
Beautiful Womans in your ...
Forum: Open Development
Last Post: sombrenote
06-23-2024, 05:53 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 78
Find Sexy Womans in your ...
Forum: Community Open Support
Last Post: amogh_jaiswal7d2@yahoo.com
06-16-2024, 11:21 PM
» Views: 100
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
06-14-2024, 02:02 PM
» Views: 78
Looking for a partner for...
05-18-2024, 01:39 PM
» Views: 131
Top-notch Сasual Dating -...
04-13-2024, 03:29 AM
» Views: 213
Unsurpassed Сasual Dating...
03-08-2024, 05:13 AM
» Views: 403
the identity of this webs...
Last Post: daveindubai
04-30-2023, 09:27 PM
» Views: 2,588
@pump_upp - best crypto p...
01-21-2023, 01:29 AM
» Views: 910
datebest.net - visit webs...
Last Post: DeoW
01-16-2023, 10:31 AM
» Views: 1,393

Vuze 5.4.0.0 out?
Posted by: Havokdan - 08-05-2014, 04:35 AM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (16)

Vuze 5.4.0.0 out? Where?

Print this item

Vuze not showing up in PS3 when VPN (PIA) is connected
Posted by: frankmassa - 08-03-2014, 07:40 PM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (1)

Hello All,
  I recently purchased PIA to have a VPN with Vuze. I am connecting the VPN using Options->connections->Advanced Network Settings where I bind to the specifc IP adress for my PC.  When I use this way to connect to the VPN I am not able to see Vuze on my PS3.  As soon as I remove this bind I am able to see Vuze on my PS3 again and can stream content to my PS3.  Anyone have this issue and know of a way I can stream to my PS3 and keep these bind settings intact?
Thanks!

Print this item

Restarting a stopped download
Posted by: ukgh - 08-03-2014, 03:19 AM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (1)

Hi,

downloading a film
I usually use pause to stop a download  if I'm having to disconnet. This time I double click the file itself, another line appeared, as I'd never seen this before I was going through each section, I found a drop down menu saying stop/start etc. this is new, so I pressed 'stop' it as now stopped the download like it has finished down loanding, it's about 40%. I cannot restart it.  Is there away to restart or continue  with the download?

If' I go back to the site I'm down load from and start another download saving in the same fill name etc will it start from new or start from whee it stopped?

Sometime its a slow connection, this film these not many seeding its taken me about 6 hours so far for 40%. 

Cheers 

Print this item

Frog Limited Torrent options
Posted by: mike17rich - 08-02-2014, 06:13 PM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (1)

Hello All,

I have been using Vuse for a few years now and I recently had to replace my old laptop. I downloaded it onto my new laptop but it is giving me limited options when I do my searches for new torrents.  Can someone give me some type of insight on what I need to do to open up my options.  Any help would be appreiciated.

Mike

Print this item

Library empty and settings revert to default
Posted by: BOD - 08-02-2014, 09:07 AM - Forum: Community Open Support - No Replies

My laptop crashed the other day and now Vuze seems to have reverted back to default basic, user nothing in libarary, downloads etc. The actual files are still on my hardrive.

Not sure if I need to relogin someway or repoint Vuze to my file but how do I do this? (Vuze 5.3.0.0.)

Print this item

Exclamation Please fix bug in new forum registration
Posted by: BanditQuest - 08-02-2014, 07:13 AM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (5)

Dear Admin

I was unable to get my initial  "random" password  from the new forum
OR
Use the "forgot password" email option

This third attempt succeeded but who knows how many people can't tell you they have a problem.
The email header I got at yahoo.com looked like this:

Quote:Subject: Your Password for Vuze Forums
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 2000:php.php
That would explain why hotmail.com /outlook.com  did not deliver it "<>" is not a valid header so it never gets to my inbox.
OR
Are you blocking @hotmail.com /@outlook.com ?

Will you put a contact email somewhere so people can contact you when there is a registration issue

This was really frustrating. Sent you a private email with extra info.

Thanks
Scott

Print this item

Magnet link downloads won't work
Posted by: 243ms - 07-31-2014, 08:13 PM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (14)

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was able to the site I have always downloaded from, right clicked on the magnet link and then pasted it into Vuze for it to get the files, etc. Recently however, regardless of what magnet link I attempt to copy and paste into Vuze, Vuze immediately kicks the torrent out and throws an error. I haven't changed any of my settings so WHAT has happened?? Any insight would be great!

Print this item

video file conversion
Posted by: ggilbody - 07-31-2014, 07:57 PM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (1)

I want to burn an mp4 video file, 750 MB. When Vuze converts, it ends up being 2,5 GB. Why does Vuze make it larger and is there any way to prevent this? I'd like to put more than 1 movie on a disk.

Print this item

Creating torrents
Posted by: razza420 - 07-31-2014, 07:23 PM - Forum: Community Open Support - Replies (1)

Hey. I'm trying to make my first torrent and have followed the steps shown on the internet but for some reason I cant publish it. when I right click on the file in Vuze it doesn't give me an option to publish, I think i may have made a mistake earlier in the process. please help! 

Print this item

Vuze HD Player Glitch
Posted by: Lexa695 - 07-30-2014, 07:17 AM - Forum: Community Open Support - No Replies

When I watch a show using the HD player that came with Vuze, the video drops out about every 15 or 20 minutes. This doesn't happen with VLC Player. 

Print this item