Vuze Forums

Full Version: I can't install Vuze with Yosemite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having problems with Vuze since I upgraded it (every time I started it, I had to delete the same files that had errors). I thought, it could be better if I reinstall Vuze again, so I uninstalled it.  I've just installed Yosemite in my iMac and now I'm triying to install it again, but it's no possible. I read about Java in other post, but it didn't work. Does someone know what can I do?
Thank you

(11-21-2014, 09:52 AM)'parg' Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Known_Issues#OSX_....29_Issues ?

Yes, I tried to install from this link several times, but always said it was impossible to create the file

If you navigate to that location in Finder, do you have write access to the folder?
(11-21-2014, 10:38 AM)'parg' Wrote: [ -> ]If you navigate to that location in Finder, do you have write access to the folder?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. I clic on the link and follow the installation instructions.
This link is Vuze with Java? Maybe I have to install something first?
I appretiate your help