Vuze Forums

Full Version: Nothing Downloads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so Im pretty new to torrenting and just downloaded Vuze leap, I'm trying to download a Photoshop torrent with 1093 seeders and 227 leechers but when I download it through vuze it says 0 seedes 0 leachers 0 peers and nothing downloads. Whats the problem how can I fix it?
Are you getting  the torrent from a public site or a private site?

If you are getting the torrent from a public site . . . have you manually disabled DHT, and peer exchange?  If so you will likely be unable to connect to any seeds.

It is possible your ISP is blocking you:

first check here and locate your ISP.

then read this for suggestions on how to avoid your ISP's efforts (if necessary)

The words here and this are links ;-)

Are you getting your Internet for "free" from the provider of your Dorm/apartment/flat/whatever?  If so it is very possible that your landlord is blocking you from torrenting even though the ISP does allow torrenting.

Run a glasnost test to see if you are getting traffic shaped (unless you have already confirmed that you are getting traffic shaped)

http://www.measurementlab.net/tools/glasnost

Get back to us with answers to those questions and we can move forward from there!