Vuze Forums

Full Version: download issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of the blue my torrents do not download unless they are forced (via the add options menu) when I click OK to start them.  Not sure why this is happening but how can I undo it?  These are popular torrents so there are no seed/peer issues.  They use to start automatically when I clicked OK but now they just sit queued unless forced.

thanks in advance.

Check Tools->Options->Queue: max simultaneous downloads

Also check the advanced Library view (look in the toolbar area for two buttons in a separate group and select the right one) - there may be some downloads stuck that are normally hidden (Vuze updates usually)
(03-27-2015, 10:27 AM)'parg' Wrote: [ -> ]Check Tools->Options->Queue: max simultaneous downloads

Also check the advanced Library view (look in the toolbar area for two buttons in a separate group and select the right one) - there may be some downloads stuck that are normally hidden (Vuze updates usually)

that fixed it thank you.

(03-27-2015, 10:27 AM)'parg' Wrote: [ -> ]Check Tools->Options->Queue: max simultaneous downloads

My problem is a different one but I couldn't see how to start a new thread so this seemed to be a way of actually speaking to another human. I have had to reboot my pc and now it won't allow me to download Vuze (I have previously purchased Vuze). I get 'Failed-Insufficient permissions' when I attempt to download

Where are you seeing this message reported exactly? Is it shown as the download status in your Vuze library, for example? A screenshot might also help.