Vuze Forums

Full Version: Beta 15 OK, B16 no subscription update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else experiencing no subscription update after upgrading to B16?  In trying to figure out this problem, I did a restore to a backup I have, which had as its core program B15 and had no problem with subscriptions updating.
Hmm, they seem to be updating OK for me. Have you looked at the Subscription_1.log and Subscription_2.log files in the logs directory to see if there are any errors?
Parg,

Thanks for responding.  I have been wrestling with this for weeks now.  It does not seem, at this point to be version related.  When I restore from a back up, all the subscriptions update but do not update again.  Sometimes they will update when I do a restart, but then they sit there for hours doing nothing when I have them set for 120 minutes.  Eventually, they will not update even when I do a restart.  Oddly, they will all update manually, but I have so many subscriptions that it is impractical to update them all manually.  I have taken down all my security. checked my firewall, and removed the program all together via clean uninstall and reinstalled the last official version.  Nothing is working thus far.  I have looked at my subscription log and see nothing showing an error.  I would be happy to convey them to you if you want to look at them.  I only see one sub log, maybe because I reinstalled?

Any thoughts would me most appreciated.

LuvVuze
The Subscriptions_?.log file(s) should show what subscriptions are scheduled for auto-download and also records the outcome of their downloads so might well indicate what is going on - if you want to generate a 'debug.zip' (Help menu, last option) and send it over I can take a look. Thanks!
I have sent it via email to vuzeforum@vuze.com.  Today, upon opening Vuze after booting my computer for the day, there is no auto updating at all, although I can update them all manually.  Is there a way to evoke manual updating of all my subscriptions at once instead of updating them individually? Of course, that would just be a work around to them not auto-updating.