Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwanted green bar it status area
For some reason I have this weird green bar showing up[Image: BnHVVaW.png]does anyone know how to get rid of it?
It is the 'update checker' - seems to be stalled checking for updates. Try clicking on the icon to the right of it and look at the details for the updates
(09-07-2015, 05:53 PM)'parg' Wrote: It is the 'update checker' - seems to be stalled checking for updates. Try clicking on the icon to the right of it and look at the details for the updates

Thanks, that seems to be it, another question I have is my number for the DDB databases seems to be quite low the highest it gets is roughly ~700k but on most screenshots I see of Vuze it ranges from ~1.5M-2M like this one [Image: vuze-help-mainline-dht-status-bar.jpg].
MlDHT = utorrent, bittorrent, bitcomet, deluge, qbitorrent, all others torrents clients use this DHT
(09-10-2015, 09:41 AM)'Havokdan' Wrote: MlDHT = utorrent, bittorrent, bitcomet, deluge, qbitorrent, all others torrents clients use this DHT

I know, but I was wondering why my number of users is so low.
joshtheboss\ dateline='\'1441929322' Wrote:
Havokdan\ dateline='\'1441903284' Wrote: MlDHT = utorrent, bittorrent, bitcomet, deluge, qbitorrent, all others torrents clients use this DHT

I know, but I was wondering why my number of users is so low.

Do you think little? More than 900 million users Mainline DHT, Vuze here only occasionally reaches a million. Although that with me now, the mainline DHT is 7 million (ipv4)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Top split "window" taller than visible area (Vuze 5.7.5.0 on macOS 10.12 Sierra) detelosk 0 320 04-14-2017, 04:29 AM
Last Post: detelosk
  Torrent Download information bar won't load chinesepug 2 542 03-31-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: chinesepug