Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidebar Subscription Sorting
A few years back, subscriptions in the GUI sidebar were sorted alphabetically from A-Z.  A year or so ago, an update started sorting them Z-A.  I figured it was the Vuze Gurus trying to break our fixed realities and after a few days, got used to it (or replaced one fixed reality with another :)  ).  The last few updates are sorting them based on chaos theory :)...no rhyme or reason to their sorting.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to bring order to this chaos.  I have tried every option I can find to give them some order.  This is ONLY a problem in the sidebar, not the subscription page, where I can make my subscriptions dance with a few clicks.  Is this an issue with everyone or is it just my installation?  If there is a way to sort them, would someone give me the magic words (or clicks) to make it happen?

I have downgraded to Vuze 5.5 for the simple reason that I want to easily find my subscriptions again, but I am sure there are many surprise goodies in the lastest upgrades, as always, that I would enjoy.
I posted about this exact issue back on Sept. 1, so this isn't just your issue. Here is a link to that post http://forum.vuze.com/Thread-Subscription-sorting--2557

Funny enough I just received an update to Vuze Beta 5.6.2.1_B18 and the description of this update states it now allows subscription sidebar sorting, however I can't figure out how this works. Parg, any hints?
It is in B19, just making it public!
(09-22-2015, 05:37 PM)'parg' Wrote: It is in B19, just making it public!

Got it, had to do an additional restart to get B19. Sort worked after the restart/update. Thanks!!!
(09-22-2015, 05:37 PM)'parg' Wrote: It is in B19, just making it public!

Thanks Parg!  Working great!
thanks for your patience :)
What is the procedure to sort the subscriptions in the sidebar?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question View in Sidebar tag setting unchecked when changing to Vuze interface detelosk 0 358 04-14-2017, 04:36 AM
Last Post: detelosk
  Automatic Subscription Update not working LuvVuze 0 382 01-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: LuvVuze