Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Options Menu Unusable
Whenever I try to open Tools > Options, my options menu opens as shown in the attachment. I cannot expand it, or move it. 
I have tried to uninstall Vuze and reinstall it and that does not fix this problem. 

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm! I assume you've tried taking Vuze out of full-screen mode, resized it, moved it and then tried opening the options?

Also click on the options window and hit ALT+space - should show a menu to allow you to move the window
Thank you. ALT+space brought the window back to normal size, but the content of the window is also not viewable.
I attached two screenshots to show.

As I expand the sidebar the content in the middle disappears, only allowing text on the left hand side of the page.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is really very odd - not seen anything like that before :( 

Is it just the options view with this issue? Also, are you running the latest version of Vuze, 5740? It also might be worth while joining the beta program (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Beta_Program) and getting fully updated so you can get fuller diagnostics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  options screen is larger them full screen unable to see options or save rcorkum 0 232 01-22-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: rcorkum
  what da best setting in vuze options-transfer to download torrents fast cant download grifter799 0 386 11-23-2016, 10:03 AM
Last Post: grifter799