Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing downloads in Vuze anymore; connected through VPN
Hi. I just transfered from utorrrent and am still learning Vuze. Everything was working fine but all of a sudden nothing downloads. All the downloads say I'm not connected to any peers in the swarm, though there should be lots.

I connect to the internet through VPN and had told vuze to bind to only that adapter. I think this is messing things up. My VPN client already ensures that the intenet is not accessed through non-VPN so I think I can safely disable this in Vuze, but I can't find the settings?

Go to Tools->Options->Connection->Advanced Network Settings and remove anything in the 'bind to local ip address or interface' field - then hit save

You might need to set your 'mode' to > beginner under 'Tools->Options->Mode' to see these settings
I did this and I don't think it worked; when I hover the mouse over the routing symbol at the bottom it says "Bindings: 192.168.111.1, force=no, no connections". It could be a different problem preventing my downloads though.

EDIT: fixed it. I reset all settings and it worked. Found instructions here https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...136AAmV4Jy
Hi
there is no reply to the test of routeur and connexion
Please help
Nassrou

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  archived downloads doesn't show on my organize menu MisterFixIt1952 1 781 08-18-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Valtiel
  VPN Helper PIA ---> BAD kogoole 1 1,171 06-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: kogoole