Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Download / Connection Problems

Thread: vuze download problems

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 20 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jul 25, 2011 2:24 AM Last Post By: Drakie1975
haleytorok

vuze download problems
Posted: Apr 20, 2011 1:30 PM

Click to report abuse...
i have used vuze for a few years now and never had any problems, i have just got a new laptop (windows 7) and now vuze wont work, everytime i try and download something it says the following, please help??

Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:S6SYL6XHZ7X7ZX2NVS7VODNEKJGSF6VI
Error : no sources found for torrent
surfcr

Re: vuze download problems
Posted: Apr 22, 2011 6:36 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
same here. Vuze worked fine until about a week ago and now I cannot download anything. Help?
moon24

Posted: Apr 23, 2011 8:34 AM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
What in the world is going on with vuse????? I to have windows7, but i have had it for awhile now and it never had a problem with vuse. The last week has been driving me crazy. Either page wont load or it doesn't come up with want i wanted and its all in red no green. Why is there nothing telling us all wtf is going on?????
Dolphin_Whisperz

Posted: Apr 30, 2011 9:04 PM   in response to: moon24 in response to: moon24

Click to report abuse...
I download Vuze & got this darn toolbar I went to uninstall it the darn toolbar will not go away it's slowing down my computer. Can some one please help me with this problem?
mixwellers

Posted: May 4, 2011 2:35 AM   in response to: Dolphin_Whisperz in response to: Dolphin_Whisperz

Click to report abuse...
Hello, can someone please answer these questions. I have been with vuze for over an year. Haven't had any problems til tonight. Whatever torrent site I use where it is either downloading through vuze or demenoid or KAT I am unable to download. Seeds and peers will show in the title page but when I download it will show 0's. Any suggestions?
daytripper

Posted: May 21, 2011 9:07 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
I am having the same problem. Vuze worked great before.
Now everything pops up with "download failed."
Error message details convey that Torrents cannot be found.
Running version 4.6.0.2 on Win XP Please help!!
newname600

Posted: May 21, 2011 9:56 PM   in response to: Dolphin_Whisperz in response to: Dolphin_Whisperz

Click to report abuse...
Go to add/remove program in your control panel and look for the tool bar just delete it there.
VRN

Posted: May 21, 2011 11:18 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
I am having the same problems. Used to work until a couple of days. So I purchased Vuze+ thinking the problem may be solved since I have been using Vuze for a long time and actually like it.

After installing, uninstalling and re-installing again, it is still not working. I did a config test, yet when i try to do a search, or even click on the Vuze HD network link, nothing happens. It shows that the page is loading but nothing happens.

Can the Vuze support get this sorted ASAP? Else you will have to provide refunds! Too many people seem to be facing the same problems!
mmore1q3

Posted: May 22, 2011 12:24 AM   in response to: VRN in response to: VRN

Click to report abuse...
when i try to do a search, or even click on the Vuze HD network link, nothing happens. It shows that the page is loading but nothing happens.
My guess is that your browser

You did not provide any details about your system: Windows? Mac? Linux?

If it is Windows, update it so that ir has IE8 or IE9 (as Vuze uses IE for web content rendering).
VRN

Posted: May 22, 2011 9:27 AM   in response to: mmore1q3 in response to: mmore1q3

Click to report abuse...
I am on Windows 7 and using IE8. It still was not working. Upgraded to IE9 and nothing still!
crimson_tide91

Posted: May 22, 2011 9:00 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
For about two weeks I have been having the same problem as well almost every file I have tried to download has came up telling me "failed"

Downloading from: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:UXIUZ5OX6WWFK3R7V2UIJJDDRCI3G433
Error: no sources found for torrent

I am using windows 7, every single file is ranked medium or high, they all have plenty of seeds and peers,

Somebody who knows what they are doing please help me and the others who are are dealing with this problem
tysses

Posted: May 25, 2011 8:31 AM   in response to: crimson_tide91 in response to: crimson_tide91

Click to report abuse...
I have the same problem as all the others. I am running on vista, had problems about 1 month ago. When I tried to search for a movie,I just got small files as results, 40 mb as amax. Most results did not relate to my search.
I tried to reinstall, but had the same problem. Suddenly one day everything wsa back to normal until last week. No torretns will show in the search, only Mininova and Vuze results. I did the same thing this time, reinstalled even upgraded to Vuze plus. Still the same problem. Can somebody tell me what to do? How can I get the torrents to work, and what is the problem with Vuze for the moment?
crimson_tide91

Posted: May 28, 2011 9:14 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
I think I may have discovered the problem to our downloading failures....
I noticed that all of my downloads that failed were by BitJunkie and Torrentz,
I hid them from my results and all the other sites were successful in downloading the file, while the results were not as good on the searches the downloads worked and didnt fail.
If anybody else is having the same problem as I posted before try this and see if it helps
Also, if any one is using those two and they are working, will you let me know please.
tysses

Posted: May 30, 2011 9:46 AM   in response to: crimson_tide91 in response to: crimson_tide91

Click to report abuse...
Hello.
Did not help me.
How can I get the torrents up and running?
Search results using only Vuze and Mininova is not good enough.
Can somebody tell me step by step what to do?
I am using Vuze 4.6 and have the Vuze Plus package, but there is no help in that. Need to fix th ebasic first.
tony97a

Posted: May 30, 2011 11:48 AM   in response to: tysses in response to: tysses

Click to report abuse...
solve all of your problems with this site-don't hardly use vuze no more but the answer is in the forums but you do have to read the questions and answers but if you want to get great torrents this site is open for now to the public and all you have to do is sign up for it as they are going private in the near future and that is this* torrentday.com * a great site that requires one thing keep your ratio up. i use them all of the time. try it and see and you will find out.
crimson_tide91

Posted: May 30, 2011 11:53 PM   in response to: tysses in response to: tysses

Click to report abuse...
Google "Vuze templates" and there are 11 free ones that i have found that you do not need to be invited to use... you will see on alot of the sites that come come up it says 11 vuze templates... .
But my problem is I do not know how to get those two back up and running, with the other torrent sites in your templates it will be enough to get by, but the Bit Junkie and Torrentz were the main ones that always came up with the most results, for me anyways..
I have tried to download the torrent templates again and from other sites and each time I do I still get the same message of "Download Failed" (for Bit Junkie and Torrentz)
i

Posted: May 31, 2011 2:14 PM   in response to: tony97a in response to: tony97a

Click to report abuse...
hi, everybody
I'm sorry if it is not correct issue
Can anybody help pls why in Ubuntu 11.04 does not install new programmes from the Internet? It was OK yestarday, not today
StephenMan

Posted: Jun 24, 2011 10:49 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
Yes I've been using VZUZE for over three year's with no problems, made cash donatons, had Vuze PLus active for a short period (but that's another story). Since the subscription hasn't been renewed I am unable to download movies, music ANYTHING.

I keep getting the message that the magnet failed to down load.

Has anyone had the same problem based on the above scenario?

Can anyone help, can the moderators of this site add some insight?
crimson_tide91

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 3:55 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
So, Since May when i first started having this problem, I have installed Vuze and set up the templates for him on his computer. Once installed, I did a quick search and Torrentz downloaded successfully but Bitjunkie did. I reinstalled Vuze and all the torrentz still having same problem.... Please someone with more knowledge than myself please help.. very aggrivating
StephenMan

Posted: Jul 20, 2011 4:08 PM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
A few people seem to have a "solution" to the problem, but what it really boils down to is that Vuze NEED t get this SORTED ASAP because you have a lot of p&&&ed off people out there.

My question is when are they going to do something about it and let us know on the progress or are they going to ignore this and bury their heads in the sand??
Drakie1975

Posted: Jul 25, 2011 2:24 AM   in response to: haleytorok in response to: haleytorok

Click to report abuse...
Hai... i've got a question...
My girlfriend left me, and now i have no more subscriptions. I'm living in Holland, and everything is gone.
Can you help me, to get everything back...

we/i have bine on vuze almost 2 years now.... I'd like to be on vuze everyday... but if i want to load a movie, i get very strange subscriptions... en none off it do i know this "people

Please please please

Greetings Stella
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)