Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: Crashing (HMA! Pro VPN / ForceInterfaceLSP.dll)

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Feb 1, 2011 11:14 PM Last Post By: Divine Hamster
Divine Hamster

Crashing (HMA! Pro VPN / ForceInterfaceLSP.dll)
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 6:32 PM

Click to report abuse...
Attachment hs_err_pid1700.log (25.6 KB)
Vuze is crashing seconds after opening. I've attached the log file, anyone want to help me solve this problem?

Edited by: mmore1q3 on 02-Feb-2011 08:55
clarified subject
mmore1q3

Re: Crashing
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 10:54 PM   in response to: Divine Hamster in response to: Divine Hamster

Click to report abuse...
Uninstall the program crashing it..

First lines in log tell you all needed:

and the below you find:
0x72ff0000 - 0x7300f000 C:\Program Files (x86)\HMA! Pro VPN\bin\ForceInterfaceLSP.dll

It looks like you have installed a 32-bit VPN program to your 64bit system. It might not be fully compatible with your setup.

So, uninstall that HMA! Pro VPN, as it makes Vuze to crash. (After 8 layers of Oracle/Sun Java code, so that Vuze is far far away from the place where it actually crashes.

Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C http://ForceInterfaceLSP.dll+0x8145
C http://WS2_32.dll+0x3b77
C http://net.dll+0x3d99
j java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Ljava/net/DatagramPacket;)V+0
j java.net.DatagramSocket.send(Ljava/net/DatagramPacket;)V+175
j com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.doUdpQuery(Lcom/sun/jndi/dns/Packet;Ljava/net/InetAddress;III)[B+74
j com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.query(Lcom/sun/jndi/dns/DnsName;IIZZ)Lcom/sun/jndi/dns/ResourceRecords;+182
j com.sun.jndi.dns.Resolver.query(Lcom/sun/jndi/dns/DnsName;IIZZ)Lcom/sun/jndi/dns/ResourceRecords;+11
j com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.c_getAttributes(Ljavax/naming/Name;[Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sun/jndi/toolkit/ctx/Continuation;)Ljavax/naming/directory/Attributes;+48
j com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes(Ljavax/naming/Name;[Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/sun/jndi/toolkit/ctx/Continuation;)Ljavax/naming/directory/Attributes;+68
j com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(Ljavax/naming/Name;[Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/naming/directory/Attributes;+29
j com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/naming/directory/Attributes;+10
j javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes(Ljava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/naming/directory/Attributes;+7
j com.aelitis.azureus.core.networkmanager.admin.impl.NetworkAdminASNLookupImpl.lookupDNS(Ljava/lang/String;)

Divine Hamster

Re: Crashing
Posted: Feb 1, 2011 11:14 PM   in response to: mmore1q3 in response to: mmore1q3

Click to report abuse...
Thank you very much. I went and checked the VPN and I had it so that Azureus couldn't connect to the internet if the VPN wasn't running, but it was crashing it instead of cutting it off from the internet. I turned it off and now Azureus works fine. Again thank you very much.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums