Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Devices

Thread: Vuze on iPad?

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jul 4, 2012 4:19 PM Last Post By: steve780
Jbellis74

Vuze on iPad?
Posted: Nov 20, 2010 7:01 AM

Click to report abuse...
Hello all. I just recently got an iPad and I am trying to install. I went to the main vuze website and found the link to install but every time I click the link it says safari ( the default browser) says safari cannot download file. I searched the forum but couldn't find an answer.

TIA
Jason

Edited by: Jbellis74 on Nov 20, 2010 7:02 AM

Edited by: Jbellis74 on Nov 20, 2010 7:02 AM
Magistic

Re: Vuze on iPad?
Posted: Nov 22, 2010 4:01 PM   in response to: Jbellis74 in response to: Jbellis74

Click to report abuse...
If you are trying to install Vuze on your IPad then i will have to disappoint you. You will not be able to install Vuze on your IPad. You can convert files using the devices section in Vuze for your IPad and transfer the file to it that way.
Jbellis74

Posted: Dec 9, 2010 6:41 PM   in response to: Magistic in response to: Magistic

Click to report abuse...
I am just looking to see how I can add movies to my ipad. Whenever I drag a file into itunes it says iphone as the device listed. Is there a way to add ipad as a device? I only ask because I would like the movies to take up the entire screen on the ipad. Right now it looks like letterbox
Magistic

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 3:14 PM   in response to: Jbellis74 in response to: Jbellis74

Click to report abuse...
Hi,

Well when you drag something to Itunes in devices you should get a pop up asking what device you wish to use, and it shows Ipad; Iphone; apple tv ect.

If you selected the small check box in the lower corner when it first came up saying remember my choice then try the following, you can right click on Itunes in devices and select default profile and select Ipad or select ask every time and then you should get that pop up window again.
steve780

Posted: Jul 4, 2012 4:19 PM   in response to: Jbellis74 in response to: Jbellis74

Click to report abuse...
I have followed these steps, but I can't find the video file on my ipad. Where would it be?
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums