Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: How to increase search in more torrent sites

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 7 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Nov 13, 2010 6:19 PM Last Post By: Woman
Chewingyu

How to increase search in more torrent sites
Posted: Oct 19, 2010 6:52 AM

Click to report abuse...
I recently downloaded Vuze in my new home PC but when I tried to search for movies, it was limited to only Vuze and Minnova. I have been and am still using Vuze in another PC, a laptop actually, but the searches include BTjunkie, Extratorrent and Kickasstorrents.

It's no wonder I can find more choices in my laptop. So, how do I go about expanding the torrent sites in my Vuze in the new PC?
newname600

Re: How to increase search in more torrent sites
Posted: Oct 19, 2010 7:08 AM   in response to: Chewingyu in response to: Chewingyu

Click to report abuse...
Chewingyu

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 7:32 AM   in response to: newname600 in response to: newname600

Click to report abuse...
I clicked and ran it but nothing happened.
Woman

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 8:07 PM   in response to: Chewingyu in response to: Chewingyu

Click to report abuse...
I have the exact same problem with my Vuze.

I tried to install Vuze onto my new lappy (windows7), and when I go to search for a TV show or movie, all I get are search results from Mininova and Vuze. Both of which do not give me what I am looking for.

One my older lappy (VERY slow downlaod speed), I get all the good searches from BT torrent, kick ass torrents and others.

I too attempted to open the Pirate Bay link, it did not work. And now searching the Forums for how to add more results. I have updated my Java, and have attempted to add.edit more sites to search but with no luck.

Please feel free to email me at gabryella_chinaATyahoo.com or reply here.
newname600

Posted: Oct 19, 2010 8:30 PM   in response to: Woman in response to: Woman

Click to report abuse...
When I installed the 11 I opened the file untill I found a bounch of coffee cups clicked on each to install one at a time. now bt I think I downloaded a file from there and it showed up in vuze search, kickass has a butten to push but you have to go there and push it

lucky me 74 and still above the grass
hatemelikemelove

Posted: Oct 21, 2010 8:41 AM   in response to: Chewingyu in response to: Chewingyu

Click to report abuse...
You can find most torrent sites template by searching google, with the exception of Kickass, BTjunkie, Extratorrent & Sumotorrent.

For Kickass Torrents.....On right of homepage is goodies, below that hit Vuze Template

For BTjunkie......At the VERY bottom of the homepage is Vuze Template

Hope this helps :)

I'm working on finding the others, just reinstalled Vuze due to problems and lost all templates!!!!

guest9999

Posted: Oct 25, 2010 11:36 AM   in response to: hatemelikemelove in response to: hatemelikemelove

Click to report abuse...
Woman

Posted: Nov 13, 2010 6:19 PM   in response to: hatemelikemelove in response to: hatemelikemelove

Click to report abuse...
That sounds great and all.... but they are not available in China though. Could anyone email me them? Or know of some other way to send them to me I would be so thankful!!!!! gabryella_china@yahoo.com
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums