I think this started after some of my plug ins updated. I couldn't say which ones. When I run Vuze, I get the splash screen which loads until it hits the friends plugin. At this point, the loading bar just stops and I'm stuck at the splash screen. How do I get Vuze working again?
Re: Vuze Stuck Loading
Nov 27, 2008 12:23 AM
in response to: AzatiPrime
Operating System and version: Vista Home Premium
* The text from the 'System' area on the 'About' page: Java 1.6.0_10
Sun Microsystems Inc.
SWT v3448, win32
Windows Vista v6.0, x86
V184.108.40.206 1 az2
* Antivirus software + version: Avast! 4.8
* Firewall software + version: None
* Internet Service Provider and following information: N/A
* Using a Router and/or modem with Network Address Translation?: N/A
* Using a Wireless Connection?: N/A
* Do the Health status on your torrents have Green smilies? Answers: Red, Yellow, Grey, Mixed: N/A
* Post anything you've already tried to fix the problem: Can't think of anything.
Update: Vuze finally loads after letting it try to run for almost 20 mins.
Second Update: I tried disabling the friends plugin and I still get the same problem. It's like the plugins are loaded fine but the splashscreen just won't go away.