Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: Movie Downloads

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jul 20, 2012 9:27 AM Last Post By: rambof07
AngelWithoutWings

Movie Downloads
Posted: Mar 14, 2012 10:51 PM

Click to report abuse...

Hi Everyone. I am kinda' new to this. I have had vuze Plus for almost 2 weeks and wondered where I could go to download movies? Right now, I am going to yourbittorrent.com I get pretty good movies from there but could use some other sites. I do not want to get any viruses by going to too many sites and trying them all. I am already getting these messages periodically from my antivirus program that I have now. I just want to go to preferred sites that have been tested and are known for having great movie/television downloads. Thanks in advance for all of your help.
slowalker

Re: Movie Downloads
Posted: Mar 15, 2012 9:45 AM   in response to: AngelWithoutWings in response to: AngelWithoutWings

Click to report abuse...
Hiya,
I am kinda new, too, but have found that you can google for sites to use to download movies, etc. Google `Torrents`. Places like Pirate Bay, Kickass Torrents. There are a few sites for noobs too, that explain what a torrent is, how to use the torrent sites, etc. I am trying to be sure to let things `seed`after downloading, and to send in my comments and ratings, so folks know about the quality of picture, sound, how long it took to download, etc. Finally got a consistently working computer, so now I can follow up on all this. Good luck!
gazza-911

Posted: Mar 15, 2012 6:15 PM   in response to: AngelWithoutWings in response to: AngelWithoutWings

Click to report abuse...
Kickass Torrents, The Pirate Bay (I suggest only downloading from v.i.p/verified users), Demonoid

Private ones will never have viruses but they require invites, torrent-damage is one that will allow you in if you've got a decent speed (instructions are given when applying).

Note: You'll have to google these; probably against rules to give you the links.
webcreations

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 4:33 AM   in response to: AngelWithoutWings in response to: AngelWithoutWings

Click to report abuse...
You can download it from any good movie site.
rambof07

Posted: Jul 20, 2012 9:27 AM   in response to: slowalker in response to: slowalker

Click to report abuse...
Ya, you right said and i am totally agree with you. I think most of the person don't know about it but except it there is lot of resource to download movies and watch them.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums