Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Devices

Thread: Can't copy mp3 files into iTunes

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Mar 21, 2012 9:00 AM Last Post By: huntoo
huntoo

Can't copy mp3 files into iTunes
Posted: Feb 27, 2012 7:53 AM

Click to report abuse...
My sidebar in Vuze doesn't have a "Turn On" button next to "Devices."

iTunes is listed under "Devices," but I can't drag-and-drop my mp3 files into iTunes itself, nor can I drag and drop them into the "Movies" folder in my open iTunes window.

Vuze is not automatically sending downloaded mp3's to my iTunes "Movies" folder.

Any suggestions?
Dancing Bear

Re: Can't copy mp3 files into iTunes
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 4:33 AM   in response to: huntoo in response to: huntoo

Click to report abuse...
I get many problems with itunes..

when I try to transfer files i have bought and downloaded it never worked.
I try to put from itunes over to my media player.. My music media player wont recognise it.. I find with itunes it converts the mp3 files to its own mp3 files.. How or why dont know.. all i know i then find any file in itunes can then only be played in itunes or only transferred onto an Apple appliance... not even onto a mp3 player.
My media Player only recognises mp3 format.. But not itunes mp3 format?

when you open itunes on your pc.. in the Library area, if you click on the music icon
a page opens up and it has an option for you to let it find all your mp3 and AAC files in your computer.. you can select which ones you want imported from pc to itunes library.
Have you tried that? you probably have.. but just asking.

I had to download a converter. But i am taking from itunes and putting elsewhere

hope you work it out.. if you do i would love to hear how it went :)
huntoo

Re: Can't copy mp3 files into iTunes
Posted: Mar 21, 2012 9:00 AM   in response to: Dancing Bear in response to: Dancing Bear

Click to report abuse...
thanks for the reply, but I need more help on your suggestion about clicking on "music" in iTunes so I can have my computer find all the mp3 files and then import them. . .

when I click on "music" a page doesn't open--is there a command or drop-down menu I should click on? (example: click on "File," then click on "Library," then click on "Import file?")

thanks again,
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)