Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: kickasstorrents

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Reply to this Thread Reply to this Thread Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM Last Post By: mr6n8
jamesymcdonald@...

kickasstorrents
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 6:50 AM

Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Kickasstorrents not working for 2 days now whats up anyone ?
mr6n8

Re: kickasstorrents
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 9:06 AM   in response to: jamesymcdonald@... in response to: jamesymcdonald@...

Are you talking about the site or the template?

Actually both are working for me.

Who is your ISP?
lectorslastmeal

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 11:18 AM   in response to: mr6n8 in response to: mr6n8

I've got the same problem, more like 3 days for me though kickasstorrents, isohunt, podtropolis, and torrentbox. I can still download through the magnet on the website, but no results in the meta search.
ppressley03

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 11:44 AM   in response to: lectorslastmeal in response to: lectorslastmeal

I haven't had kickass for a couple of weeks and right this minute Vuze changed again and now I can't find anything with seed/peer. Really frustrating. I've used Vuze for several years and not one single problem and now within the last couple of weeks it has been one thing after another.
mr6n8

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 12:12 PM   in response to: lectorslastmeal in response to: lectorslastmeal

lectorslastmeal wrote:
I've got the same problem, more like 3 days for me though kickasstorrents, isohunt, podtropolis, and torrentbox. I can still download through the magnet on the website, but no results in the meta search.
isoHunt, Podtropolis and TorrentBox have been taken down.
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/10/isohunt-shutters/
http://torrentfreak.com/isohunt-shuts-down-early-to-block-backup-plan-131021/

If you are not getting results on KickAss through the meta search, then try the kickass.to vuze template at this site
https://sites.google.com/site/vuzetemplates/home/templates-download
mr6n8

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 12:15 PM   in response to: ppressley03 in response to: ppressley03

ppressley03 wrote:
I haven't had kickass for a couple of weeks and right this minute Vuze changed again and now I can't find anything with seed/peer. Really frustrating. I've used Vuze for several years and not one single problem and now within the last couple of weeks it has been one thing after another.
Yeah I just opened mine to check the kickass template and saw the layout for the meta search had changed. Not sure how that was done when I have all updating disabled.

Anyhow, if you click on "advanced search filters" link up top of the meta search page, you will see the stuff that used to be on the right hand side.

I am getting many results from the kickass.to template from the site linked above. There are also many other working templates there that I recently checked and was getting results from all of them.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums