Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Plus

Thread: Refund on Vuze PLUS

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 7 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 5:31 PM Last Post By: tony97a
sab0117

Refund on Vuze PLUS
Posted: Nov 8, 2010 7:24 AM

Click to report abuse...
I have made numerous attempts to cancel my vuze plus account, however I contacted the number and they said I had to contact vuze directly, which is a scamm number. I want my $24.99 CREDITED BACK TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT!.Your contact numbers are invalid, and very frustrating. I contacted paypal and they said I needed to contact you. I only wanted to burn CD's not DVD's and got that abilty with my vuze account. PLEASE REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magistic

Re: Refund on Vuze PLUS
Posted: Nov 8, 2010 4:39 PM   in response to: sab0117 in response to: sab0117

Click to report abuse...
Hi

Can you submit a ticket to Vuze support and they will be able to assist you with your issue. Use this link: http://www.vuze.com/plus/support/contact.php
roger1984

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 8:05 PM   in response to: sab0117 in response to: sab0117

Click to report abuse...
This link does not work I try a lot of time and it gives me an error.
roger1984

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 8:25 PM   in response to: sab0117 in response to: sab0117

Click to report abuse...
This link does not work!! http://www.vuze.com/support/
tn5kd2

Posted: Aug 17, 2011 12:44 PM   in response to: sab0117 in response to: sab0117

Click to report abuse...
I would like a refund and have tried several times with no luck. Is there a phone number I can call to do this.
Magistic

Posted: Aug 25, 2011 11:56 AM   in response to: tn5kd2 in response to: tn5kd2

Click to report abuse...
A refund can not be processed through a Forum request.

See the detailed instructions below. (Not sure why the link did not work for you all as it was working okie for me but the following will allow you to contact Support)

Go to www.vuze.com
Click on support
Click on Vuze Plus support
Beneath the Support topics you will see three additional options
- Lost/ can't find your Activation code? Click here
- Help Request: Click here.
- Info on refunds: Click here.

Use Help Request: Click Here

You be prompted to enter your activation code and submit it and then you will be able to post your message!

If you can not remember your Activation code then there is the option on the bottom of the page

If your billing statement reads like above but you still cannot find your code, please go here.
- there you can enter your Email address that was used when you first signed up for Vuze Plus and retrieve the Activation code.

and If you can also not remember which email you used then you have the option on the bottom of the page "If you cannot remember which email address you used, please go here."

Edited by: Magistic on Aug 25, 2011 11:56 AM

Edited by: Magistic on Aug 25, 2011 12:02 PM
scooterpie16

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 4:29 PM   in response to: Magistic in response to: Magistic

Click to report abuse...
Magistic,
What if you don't HAVE Vuze Plus but just the basic subscription? It won't allow you to even get a code, I tried. There appears no way to send the company an email. Any advice? I am totally unhappy with service> it crashed my Internet Explorere (likely from some embedded virus) now it's going to cost me a lot to have repaired! Plus, it won't BURN DVD's as promised (and I do have capability even though it's telling ne I don't have a DVD device)
I "will" try buying a different DVD +R to see if that makes any difference - but I'm not going to keep throwing good $ after bad. I think this site is a rip-off.
Totally misrepresents itself as to what it is- you can just visit the sites it gets material from on your own- they don't tell you THAT- you presume it's all from the company "MoviesCapital" and it's not! Grrr...
If you can hook me up with a valid email- I will gladly send one to someone in charge.
Thanks,
Scooterpie16
tony97a

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 5:31 PM   in response to: scooterpie16 in response to: scooterpie16

Click to report abuse...
regular vuze is free, if you didn't get it direct from vuze themselves then you have been scammed, and i hate to tell you that it does all it says that it will, burns dvd's just fine and clear. streams to dvr's like direct tv and to WD live boxes, also streams to ps3 if you haven't let Microsoft up date your box and close port off, what you need to do is totally dump and delete anything pertaining to this version of vuze and reload it from VUZE themselves and then buy vuze plus and it will work for you great or just regular vuze and use your own dvd burning software.

original vuze does not come with a virus at all, who knows what you get with these 3rd party programs as i know from first hand use as i to got hit as i didn't know any better. hope this helps
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums