Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Plus

Thread: vuze plus activation

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: May 17, 2010 2:08 PM Last Post By: nolar
hbuist@live.com...

vuze plus activation
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 2:50 AM

Click to report abuse...
i have just purchased vuze plus but never recieved conformation email and the activation code that is on my reciept is coming up as invalid? how can i fix this
thanks
heather

Edited by: mmore1q3 on 19-Apr-2010 13:04
moved to Plus
tony97a

Re: vuze plus activation
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 2:22 PM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
i you might try again as sometimes it takes a little bit of time for the credit card to show up to them that it has been paid and make sure that you did get it from vuze.com and not somebody else trying to sell it themselves and look on the vuze page under vuze plus and it will show you the way it should look and if it don't then you might have been scammed and their in mmore1q3 form he tells about being scammed.

hope this helps you.
Zardoz

Posted: Apr 20, 2010 4:23 PM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
You have an activation code but it comes up as invalid...

Try this:
Update Java...
Reinstall Vuze.

Already been down this road myself.

If you are using a 64 bit system make sure you have both 32 and 64 bit Java binaries installed.
Run the check on the Sun Java site to double check.

If you have the Java Deployment Toolkit installed... uninstall it.
It has been linked to stability and security issues.
nolar

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 12:01 AM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
Be sure to read the Plus Readme at http://forum.vuze.com/ann.jspa?annID=48
Macavelly

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 1:03 PM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
Attachment Vuze frog 1.jpg (19.7 KB)
Refer to Nolar for help with this subject.

Edited by: Macavelly on Apr 22, 2010 1:44 AM
nolar

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 7:21 PM   in response to: Macavelly in response to: Macavelly

Click to report abuse...
It's as simple as going to vuze.com/support
You should really read the post right above yours, which points to the sticky topic on this forum that explains how to get customer support / have our system resend your activation code. If you managed to put an invalid email address into paypal side, our support folks can help find your key and fix your email.
indio22

Posted: May 15, 2010 7:29 PM   in response to: Macavelly in response to: Macavelly

Click to report abuse...
I pay $24.99 Dollars for vuze and put the activation code follow the rest of the instructions and it should be working but is not.
patti0503

Posted: May 16, 2010 1:56 PM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
I paid for the "vuze plus" upgrade via paypal and received the confirmation email and activation code. I entered the activation code and continued with the process where the "vuze plus" components were installed and the next box said "lets get started" This is where my vuze software, the free version and the "vuze plus" all stopped working. I cannot access the "vuze plus" features at all, only the description of them along with the offer to upgrade to them. The free vuze version isn't working properly either. The "download" and "play" features are "grayed out" so I cannot access or use them. I am so confused and frustrated. Does anyone have any idea how I should proceed? I am running windows 7, on a brand new computer which is less than 2 days old and I haven't installed any other new programs or made any changes to it. It's run beautifully with no issues or problems. I am appreciateive of ANY assitance from someone familiar with these issues. Thanks so much!! Patti
"pffulginiti- at -gmail- dot -com"
indio22

Posted: May 16, 2010 3:31 PM   in response to: patti0503 in response to: patti0503

Click to report abuse...
That is correct,again I'm sorry to be a pain
nolar

Posted: May 17, 2010 1:29 PM   in response to: patti0503 in response to: patti0503

Click to report abuse...
Patti0503: Based on your description, it's not clear what exactly is going wrong, so if you could describe what exactly you're doing and what your're expecting... Screenshots would help. It looks like you've burned at least once successfully.
nolar

Posted: May 17, 2010 1:35 PM   in response to: indio22 in response to: indio22

Click to report abuse...
indio22: "it should be working but is not" is not even remotely useful. See http://forum.vuze.com/ann.jspa?annID=48
nolar

Posted: May 17, 2010 2:08 PM   in response to: hbuist@live.com... in response to: hbuist@live.com...

Click to report abuse...
Locking this long thread. Please start a new thread if you are having a problem.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums