Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: What happened to vuze 4.3?

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Dec 15, 2009 7:08 PM Last Post By: kilerz
kilerz

What happened to vuze 4.3?
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 6:54 PM

Click to report abuse...
the new vuze is horrible theres like 5 total pages of content. They call this new? i call this crap. the old vuze was filled with content, and to me it was easy to navigate, and i liked it. This is just outright horrible i click on tv and movies and theres only one page? what happened to the hundreds of videos there used to be on vuze? theres not even an sign in. I want All the old content back because every video i see on vuze is useless, and im sure 90% of the users agree. Give us vuze 4.2. Who in their right mind says, people want something fast, so lets take what we have now and take away alot of features. Well no shit vuze is going to run fast when they have one page to load. Vuze 4.4 better be here soon or im deleting this crap.
kilerz

Re: What happened to vuze 4.3?
Posted: Dec 12, 2009 7:02 PM   in response to: kilerz in response to: kilerz

Click to report abuse...
are they going to re add all the content they took away from us? or should i just delete this now?
Washii

Posted: Dec 12, 2009 8:01 PM   in response to: kilerz in response to: kilerz

Click to report abuse...
Well no shit vuze is going to run fast when they have one page to load.
That..doesn't make any difference. I'd never even load the web pages and I saw a vast improvement.

And, no, the content isn't coming back. I'm sure it was expensive to maintain, and Vuze really probably didn't make much money back on having it up.
debbiem180

Posted: Dec 13, 2009 11:29 PM   in response to: kilerz in response to: kilerz

Click to report abuse...
What do I need to do to be able to download movies like I used to be able to? There are hardly any in the list (with all sites on the right ticked). three quarters of the files listed do nothing whenyou click on them. If Vuze isn't working properly anymore, what do I need to go to to try downloading movies from?
Thanks in advance for anyones help on this.
kilerz

Posted: Dec 15, 2009 7:08 PM   in response to: debbiem180 in response to: debbiem180

Click to report abuse...
well looks like vuze is going to loose more money when i stop donating for program i stopped using, and when everyone else stops donating because theyre going to stop using this crap also
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums