Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: Comic Books

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 8 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Oct 21, 2009 4:24 PM Last Post By: techberry
Ludo Carino

Comic Books
Posted: Oct 18, 2008 12:37 PM
Click to report abuse...
Hello. I download mostly comic books. I have a few to share and would be glad to do so. I am also looking for specific comic books to download. I currently live in a very rural area and it's about a 2 hour drive to get to the comic book store, so I download and buy later when I'm in town. DC is the publisher I read almost exclusively; in English. So, who would like to start a Friends list for these files?
drkngth

Re: Comic Books
Posted: Nov 19, 2008 11:10 AM   in response to: Ludo Carino in response to: Ludo Carino
Click to report abuse...
hey i download comics too and i do have some dc i will like to add u as a friend in the vuze so we can fast share....
bakerskater

Posted: Jan 9, 2009 5:11 PM   in response to: Ludo Carino in response to: Ludo Carino
Click to report abuse...
I am also into comics, I have just started downloading them. Im hoping to build up a friends list so I can download them faster. I work in a comic book store so my knowledge and taste is pretty wide spread.
stezruls523

Posted: Mar 23, 2009 2:03 PM   in response to: bakerskater in response to: bakerskater
Click to report abuse...
how do you download them?
categoricalimp

Posted: Mar 24, 2009 12:58 PM   in response to: Ludo Carino in response to: Ludo Carino
Click to report abuse...
I'm into comic books aswell, mostly British ones But i am dragging my way through a 1GB (JLA) file so I'd welcome friends
dasli

Posted: Aug 7, 2009 4:08 AM   in response to: categoricalimp in response to: categoricalimp
Click to report abuse...
interesting:)
akadionysus

Posted: Aug 9, 2009 8:27 AM   in response to: Ludo Carino in response to: Ludo Carino
Click to report abuse...
It's relieving to see other comic readers in here. Count me in and let's help each other out.

Name: akadionysus
s8tern

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 3:29 AM   in response to: akadionysus in response to: akadionysus
Click to report abuse...
well, if what you read includes adult content then add me
if not just ignore the whole subject.
techberry

Posted: Oct 21, 2009 4:24 PM   in response to: Ludo Carino in response to: Ludo Carino
Click to report abuse...
New to Vuze, downloading comicbooks, adding some friends to speed up the process.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums