Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: can't download from vuze network

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 16, 2009 5:30 PM Last Post By: pono650
nastar

can't download from vuze network
Posted: Jan 13, 2009 9:48 AM
Click to report abuse...
I've been using vuze for awhile and never had any problems until recently. for some reason when i try to click a video to download it like normal, the screen just flashes and i have no downloads started. no error message appears. i tried going through the rss but it give me a listing when i click on one the the subscriptions. the loading indicator turns off and there is no list or anything.

Java 1.6.0_07
Sun Microsystems Inc.
SWT v3448, win32
Windows XP v5.1, x86
V4.0.0.4 1 az3

my isp sbc dsl. in columbus ohio

hope i got all the needed info. i have not played with any settings yet. any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

ok, just tried logging into vuze and that doesn't work either. the login screen pops up, i enter my password and it conirms my login, but the confrmation box won't go away and i have to restart vuze to do anything.

Edited by: nastar on Jan 13, 2009 10:17 AM

jeniczech

Re: can't download from vuze network
Posted: Jan 15, 2009 5:09 PM   in response to: nastar in response to: nastar
Click to report abuse...
Hi. Mac OS X v10.5.6, i386
V4.0.0.2 1 az3

I have the same problem above. Untill recently i had no problems with anything from Vuze HD network. It just apeared when i wanted to download any movie (i.e. apple about wheel, add suported) that the usual progres bar shows up as the torrent is being downloading, but after that nothing happens. I can try as many times i want with any kind of movie, trailer or clip from Vuze HD network, but no downloads apeares in my library as anything else happens.
Other internal searched or external torrents are working great.
So please heeelp here.
pono650

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 10:47 AM   in response to: jeniczech in response to: jeniczech
Click to report abuse...
Can you post the URL of one of the pieces you're having trouble with? (Can get it from the Content Detail Page.)
Thx!
jeniczech

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 1:05 PM   in response to: pono650 in response to: pono650
Click to report abuse...
No, because i am not using any obvious url. I am talking about the stuff you can see on attached picture. Any of the content in the big vuze hd network window won't get downloaded :(

UPDATE: either any feachered content from website of vuze.com (i.e. this one: http://www.vuze.com/details/IVY7SH2OYM7UZP3DTL46IKF5ZJQ3ZP5A.html) will not get regulary downloaded through vuze.

Edited by: jeniczech on Jan 16, 2009 1:06 PM
pono650

Posted: Jan 16, 2009 5:30 PM   in response to: jeniczech in response to: jeniczech
Click to report abuse...
Thanks, jeniczech -- Can you create a debug zipfile (under the Help menu) and post it here or email to customer underscore support at vuze dot com?
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums