Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Plus

Thread: vuze plus renewal payment

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 16 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jul 21, 2013 2:32 PM Last Post By: mcapm58
carolann.585

vuze plus renewal payment
Posted: Aug 18, 2012 9:33 AM

Click to report abuse...
i have been receiving emails stating that Vuze Plus cannot get my subscription renewal from PayPal. now they say it will be cancelled at the end of the month. all the information is current on PayPal and i cannot understand what the problem is with Vuze Plus getting their payment. i have tried calling but only get automated messages that do not help. please tell me what to do before you cancel my vuze plus account..............................Thank you
Carolann.585
tony97a

Re: vuze plus renewal payment
Posted: Aug 18, 2012 7:17 PM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
have you gone to your paypal account and make sure that you didn't have it set for a one time payment and if do either set up for them to get it or pay it yourself to them and take it out of paypal or it could just be paypal as they are on the movie and music side and unless vuze has set a account up a certain way it will not pay them. i use private trackers and those two that i use had to have a account reset up to get donations.
peggyberry

Posted: Dec 27, 2012 6:51 AM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I have gotten the same message. did you ever get the problem solved? i'm not sure what to do about it.
justanotheruser

Posted: Dec 30, 2012 7:47 AM   in response to: peggyberry in response to: peggyberry

Click to report abuse...
I suspect these forums aren't the best medium to get your particular issues resolved. For payment matters I would have thought you were better off going via http://www.vuze.com/plus/support/contact.php. Maybe somebody from Vuze will disagree but that's where I'd go if I was having your problems.
parg

Posted: Dec 30, 2012 8:32 AM   in response to: justanotheruser in response to: justanotheruser

Click to report abuse...
Yup, that's the place to go. If you are getting emails from PayPal regarding failure to renew make a payment then you need to log into your PayPal account and check everything there is correct. PayPal handles all renewal transaction processing, so any errors generated are coming from their systems and not from Vuze.
tony97a

Posted: Mar 18, 2013 9:01 PM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
if you do not have enough in your account at the time it tried to pay and your other way of paying like with a credit card is not listed with them then you will get this message and i would log into pay pal and see what is going on as that will tell you or you can call pay pal and they will be glad to help you as i just got that message but this account is what i use to pay for stuff like that i will transfere money to it in the next few days so vuze will get pay just like i have moved all internet related bills to this one bank account. you will find your answer once you log in to pay pal.
tony97a

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 8:01 PM   in response to: tony97a in response to: tony97a

Click to report abuse...
has vuze increase the price from 24.99 to 29.99 and also now adds tax to it or is that just because i am using vpn in new jersey now. if so this why as it shows this payment for 24.99 has been cancelled. was wondering if this is true.
tony97a

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 8:03 PM   in response to: tony97a in response to: tony97a

Click to report abuse...
i had just finally was going to tell it to pay as the rest of my internet things are due now also as mine ran out tonight, will wait for answer before i pay it as i would like to make sure then fuss later.
tony97a

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 9:10 PM   in response to: tony97a in response to: tony97a

Click to report abuse...
never mind as i have found my answers to both questions. still a great buy for what it does but still no media shearing between my direct tv box even if it says it working again but will reset box tomorrow moring and see if up date fixed it as i love this program just hope this will make it connect it say the vuze media is working agian as it found the connections and good job on that one so i hope i can reset it and it will work
wlmyers@cox.net

Posted: May 12, 2013 10:28 AM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I cannot renew my vuze plus account....PayPal information is correct, however, my credit card information at VUZE PLUS is out dated and there is no way on God's Green Earth anyone can update their credit card with VUZE PLUS..

Can anyone tell me how to update my credit card with VUZE PLUS so it will match the correct informat at PayPal?????????
parg

Posted: May 12, 2013 10:48 AM   in response to: wlmyers@cox.net in response to: wlmyers@cox.net

Click to report abuse...
Vuze doesn't have access to/record any of your credit card information, this is entirely handled by either PayPal or TrialPay (depending on how you purchased Vuze Plus). If there is an issue with a renewal (which means you are using PayPal as TrialPay isn't used for subscriptions) then PayPal will, after a number of failures, give up on renewing the subscription. Again, Vuze isn't involved in this process, PayPal does it all. If this is the case then I suggest that you log into your PayPal account, delete the Vuze Plus subscription that you have there, then purchase a new Vuze Plus license and activate it in your existing Vuze client via the Help menu's 'Vuze Plus Activation' link.
richtbay

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 10:00 AM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I entered my email wrong and have sent emails to support to get my code for renewal but have not heard back also I have been charged twice for the renewal how do I get my code and a refund on 1 of the charges.....
parg

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 10:10 AM   in response to: richtbay in response to: richtbay

Click to report abuse...
Did you get the verification email from Vuze Plus support after contacting them? If you have gone ahead and verified then your ticket will be in the system and will be responded to - this can take a business day or two.
MildN00b

Posted: Jun 24, 2013 8:45 PM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I also had trouble upgrading to Plus and have been charged twice. I only used one of the activation codes and the support site offers directing for refunds that doesn't actually take you anywhere other than support for code activation problems. Can someone please help?
parg

Posted: Jun 25, 2013 6:55 AM   in response to: MildN00b in response to: MildN00b

Click to report abuse...
Go to http://www.vuze.com/corp/refunds.php

Find the part "To request a refund, please contact our support team." and click on the link there - enter your activation code and then send a message to the support team. Reply to the verification email you will subsequently receive.
richtbay

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 11:11 AM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I have not heard back from anyone from Vuze or received any emails.... WTF I still have 2 charges on my CC and no code... Please help
mcapm58

Posted: Jul 21, 2013 2:32 PM   in response to: carolann.585 in response to: carolann.585

Click to report abuse...
I'm paranoid about renewing my account because of events like these. I also went to sign up again but wanted to do it year by year. The unticking option looks too weak to prevent this from happening as when I entered paypal the contract warns of ongoing payments and I was entering into an agreement. I need some assurance and only a one year option. Please help.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums