Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: Torrentz

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Feb 11, 2012 9:18 PM Last Post By: ostut1989
DeadTwista

Torrentz
Posted: Feb 8, 2012 7:52 PM

Click to report abuse...
Is anyone else getting no results from Torrentz?

All my others seem to be working fine. Just getting nothing from Torrentz.
mr6n8

Re: Torrentz
Posted: Feb 9, 2012 12:41 AM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
I just checked in my Vuze and getting no results from torrentz either, though I was before.

Checking at the site, it looks like they are in some kind of maintenance and the site is read only for now.
Maybe that is the reason for the template failure - though searches at the site work.
DeadTwista

Posted: Feb 9, 2012 3:42 AM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
Thanks for the response.
DeadTwista

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 1:56 PM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
So is Torrentz now gone from vuze?

Kind of significant no?
pumpkin422

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 2:47 PM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
i am not getting anything but small files no movies. how do you get help from this site
mr6n8

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 2:55 PM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
DeadTwista wrote:
So is Torrentz now gone from vuze?

Kind of significant no?

Not at all. the meta search feature in Vuze only culls results from sites that exist online and it does not do as thorough a job as going to the site directly.
It is better to go to torrent search sites to search and use vuze to open the torrents downloaded from the sites.

Pumpkin422 wrote:
i am not getting anything but small files no movies. how do you get help from this site

You need to add sites to the meta search through vuze search templates or you could search directly at the torrent sites.
Some working templates here:
https://sites.google.com/site/vuzetemplates/home/templates-download
ostut1989

Posted: Feb 11, 2012 9:18 PM   in response to: DeadTwista in response to: DeadTwista

Click to report abuse...
My vuze program stopped having good search results on feb. 8 2012........and I have still not found any templats or torrents that will work I've tried the link giving and found none of them to work,,,any idea's or sites would be very helpful!!!!

#sadvuzequitworking
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)