Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: Auto upgrade lost library

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Feb 10, 2012 8:38 PM Last Post By: Scorpio13
Scorpio13

Auto upgrade lost library
Posted: Feb 5, 2012 12:15 AM

Click to report abuse...
Update of Vuez

I am nearly in tears, the system udated itself. I can not make it go to my library which is on c:/data/vuez. The new screen is impossible to navigate, instructions to go back to the classic (20/2/10) do not work.
How can I get the new upgrade to read and play my library and how do I get a "classic" easy to follow screen. One long term beginner...I just want to watch a few show and be happy.
mr6n8

Re: Auto upgrade lost library
Posted: Feb 8, 2012 8:51 AM   in response to: Scorpio13 in response to: Scorpio13

Click to report abuse...
When you say instructions to go back to the Classic UI did not work, did you go to 'Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start' and click the "Display UI switcher Show" button and choose "Classic Interface"?

As far as the library, I assume you mean the download directory, which may be set at Tools>Options>Files.

Was this content torrents that were still active?
Scorpio13

Re: Auto upgrade lost library
Posted: Feb 10, 2012 8:38 PM   in response to: mr6n8 in response to: mr6n8

Click to report abuse...
Yes the library still exists however the upgraded version does not recognise the library.
I have managed to get the screens back to normal. However would like the library back. Any help appreicated.
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums