Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Plus

Thread: Vuze Plus Activation Code

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 10:04 AM Last Post By: tony97a
msanders999

Vuze Plus Activation Code
Posted: Jun 5, 2011 5:28 AM

Click to report abuse...
Attachment vuseplus.xps (120.1 KB)
I went through the Vuze program to upgrade to Vuze Plus but I didn't pick Paypal as the type I just went under Credit Card tab. My email address I used was msanders999- at -hotmail- dot -com and my order # is CU4T1LY and credit card reference # is QC024AD0. I haven't received an email still with my activation code. Can you please help me?
tony97a

Re: Vuze Plus Activation Code
Posted: Jun 5, 2011 10:00 AM   in response to: msanders999 in response to: msanders999

Click to report abuse...
a very easy way to fix this is go to the lh side of vuze and see where it says vuze plus, click on it and go to the vuze plus support area and just follow directions. enter your email and they will help you.

also be very careful of what you put out on your reply because if i was a troll i now have your name and address and last four numbers of card and i would have you. just a friendly reminder.

vuze is easy to fix if you would just send them a bug report and read in the forum because this has come up over a thousand times i bet. be careful>

Edited by: tony97a on Jun 5, 2011 10:01 AM
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)