Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Devices

Thread: Problem With iTunes Integration? (Help please)

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: May 6, 2011 4:23 AM Last Post By: kyter
Thomas1392

Problem With iTunes Integration? (Help please)
Posted: Dec 8, 2010 11:42 AM

Click to report abuse...
It says there is a problem with itunes integration when i transcode a movie, it transcodes fine but doesnt go to my iTunes library ive reinstalled itunes and it still doesnt work, what can i do to fix it?
Thank,
-Thomas
Lisa245

Re: Problem With iTunes Integration? (Help please)
Posted: Jan 25, 2011 4:48 AM   in response to: Thomas1392 in response to: Thomas1392

Click to report abuse...
Hi Thomas,
I am having the same trouble...iTunes isn't even an option on my list....did you find an answer to your question?
Thanks,
Lisa
ragnheidur123

Posted: Feb 5, 2011 4:52 AM   in response to: Thomas1392 in response to: Thomas1392

Click to report abuse...
hey i have the exact same promblem!! it happen after i downloaded the new version of iTunes and now i can't convert movies and stuff .. its like vuse just converts stuff to the older version! oh i wish i hadn't download it! I dont know what to do! isn't there anyone who can find a solution for this??
Lisa245

Posted: Feb 7, 2011 3:10 AM   in response to: ragnheidur123 in response to: ragnheidur123

Click to report abuse...
I have managed to solve my problem....hopefully it may help you?
I download movies via Vuze, then drag and drop the file created by Vuze, into a free program called, iSquint.
Within iSquint, you can select to convert your files into either iTunes for TV or iTunes for iPod (depending on the quality you need). And, ta da! It magically appears in your iTunes automatically.
See how you go.....hope it works for you too!
blkranger21

Posted: Feb 12, 2011 7:50 AM   in response to: Thomas1392 in response to: Thomas1392

Click to report abuse...
I am also having an issue with iTunes within Vuze. The icon is there but it says iTunes is not installed when in fact it is. This issue needs to be fixed by Vuze. It has to some sort of plug in issue with the new iTunes update.
kyter

Posted: May 6, 2011 4:23 AM   in response to: Lisa245 in response to: Lisa245

Click to report abuse...
Hi,

I am having a similar issue. I am being told to 'install iTunes', and so cannot transfer from Vuze into iTunes. Its super annoying hey!!
Just wondering what system you are using? I did a search for iSquint and its a mobile app. I am running Windows off a Dell, so iSquint wont solve the problems I am having. Or will it? I am trying to transfer to iTunes to stream onto Apple TV2.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)