Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Plus

Thread: refund policy

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 3:49 PM Last Post By: nolar
ithinkpink210

refund policy
Posted: Nov 26, 2010 7:41 AM

Click to report abuse...
hello,

i downloaded vuze plus and it is not what I wanted at all and I would like a refund, but it is impossible to get ahold of anyone. I don't want a link telling me how to fix it, i just wanted to get the refund in the seven days that i have. what is the direct process for this?

usernmae: tg7k2q
nolar

Re: refund policy
Posted: Nov 28, 2010 6:31 PM   in response to: ithinkpink210 in response to: ithinkpink210

Click to report abuse...
Please submit your payment receipt details to http://www.vuze.com/plus/support/showcontact.php and Support can help you with Plus purchase refunds.
roger1984

Posted: Dec 1, 2010 8:02 PM   in response to: ithinkpink210 in response to: ithinkpink210

Click to report abuse...
Yes, I will like to get a refund because I paid 29.99 and I was just expecting a music program not a dvd program and when I went to download this program it was under Limewire and when I open the program it was VUZE and it was completely diferent. I will like to get my money back please. and you guys dont have a customer service phone number and is really hard to try to contact you!
justanotheruser

Posted: Dec 2, 2010 2:09 AM   in response to: roger1984 in response to: roger1984

Click to report abuse...
Well 29.99 could be what Vuze charge for Vuze Plus in $ but I still have to ask. Did you purchase Vuze Plus directly from the Vuze team? I ask because I'm confused as to how you could think Vuze was a music program if you downloaded basic Vuze from http://www.vuze.com.
roger1984

Posted: Dec 2, 2010 12:17 PM   in response to: ithinkpink210 in response to: ithinkpink210

Click to report abuse...
No, what happen was that I went to download LImewire Pro and I paid for it and then after it finished downloading I open the file and it wasn't Limewire, it was VUZE that came out. I was totally confused as to what happen and that;s the reason I will like to get my refund but now I am not sure If you guys can help out to get the refund because I went to Limewire website and I paid the 29.99 for Limewire Pro not Vuze.
mmore1q3

Posted: Dec 2, 2010 1:16 PM   in response to: roger1984 in response to: roger1984

Click to report abuse...
No, what happen was that I went to download LImewire Pro and I paid for it and then after it finished downloading I open the file and it wasn't Limewire
Well, as Limewire itself explains that they are not distributing the software any more, I guess that you have been scammed by a third party...
http://www.limewire.com/

You should maybe try to cancel the credit card purchase through your bank, or something like that.
justanotheruser

Posted: Dec 3, 2010 3:18 AM   in response to: roger1984 in response to: roger1984

Click to report abuse...
Yup, you've been screwed over. You didn't subscribe to Vuze Plus directly from the Vuze guys so they will have received no money from you. No money from you means no money to refund...
highonthai

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 2:41 PM   in response to: ithinkpink210 in response to: ithinkpink210

Click to report abuse...
I would also like a full refund!
Your program makes my computer almost useless....
When the VUZE program is running I cannot use Google or my email.
Also the faster speed you promise is just NOT TRUE! it is the same speed.
Please issue me a full refund so I might use it to join a download program that works without all the problems.
Thank you
Magistic

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 3:38 PM   in response to: highonthai in response to: highonthai

Click to report abuse...
Hi

Please submit your payment receipt details to http://www.vuze.com/plus/support/showcontact.php and Support can help you with Plus purchase refunds.
justanotheruser

Posted: Dec 11, 2010 3:31 AM   in response to: Magistic in response to: Magistic

Click to report abuse...
I suspect this person isn't a Vuze Plus subscriber. The faster speed promise doesn't sound like something the Vuze team would have said.

As for making your computer useless highonthai, that's because you haven't configured it properly.
polarihog

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 3:25 PM   in response to: ithinkpink210 in response to: ithinkpink210

Click to report abuse...
I too want a refund because I can't download anything other thna trailers..before I bought into this I had no problems. How do I go about this..?
nolar

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 3:49 PM   in response to: polarihog in response to: polarihog

Click to report abuse...
Please see the posts two up from yours and second from top...
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums