Community Forums

Home » Vuze Forums » Community Open Support

Thread: how do i burn files to dvd?

Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 3. Correct answers available: 1.

Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 11 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Jan 21, 2012 3:40 PM Last Post By: MissMorong
psills

how do i burn files to dvd?
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 9:57 PM

Click to report abuse...
Hey I need some help. I need to know how to burn files onto a dvd after downloading. I tried it once but it didnt work and dont know if i did it right. I heard something about a convert x to dvd thing or something but i have no idea.
psills

Re: how do i burn files to dvd?
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 10:06 PM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
I guess the problem is that i have the convert x to dvd torrent or fille or whatever but dont know how to use it or have the wrong one or something. someone help please
deejay69r

Posted: Sep 1, 2009 2:34 PM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
Try Windows dvd maker - wrks 4 me evry time
ModelBehavior

Posted: Sep 2, 2009 4:13 AM   in response to: deejay69r in response to: deejay69r

Click to report abuse...
I agree, Windows DVD Maker does a fantastic job, so does Nero 7 Ultra if you have it. Roxio's products will probably do it too. There's really no point in paying for something that you can get for free, so if you have something already, then use it. :-)
matroos

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 1:02 PM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
Agree with most of the replies. Go to DVD Flic, download the tiny program and just follow the instructions. It is very easy, effective and you can go to sleep as u can instruct the program to file or burn and switch off your pc
jafuf

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 9:11 AM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
I use the vso convertxtodvd with no problems. All you have to do is add the file and click 'start'. Just make sure you have a dvd in your burner, and if you don't, it will save the file and let you burn it later. All you have to do is click 'Action' and the 'burn converte file'. Usually it is save in the Video folder. There is nothing in the Audio folder.
maizamawi

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 10:03 PM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
I've used all the programs you talk about here and I havent' still been able to burn some movies I downloaded. They're supposed to be .avi, but nothing works to burn them. Need help!
OhSoFLY

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 3:36 PM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
i use CONVERTXTODVD to make a playable DVD for use in the DVD player... You get one movie per disc this way.

I also put about 6 movies onto a DVD in data format, and play those discs in the computer which is hooked to my HDTV via the 15pin connector. This connection is also High definition audio and picture. that is as simple as highlighting 4.5GB worth of your movie files, right clicking, and select SEND TO and pick your burner drive! takes about 8 minutes max. If you choose to use this method, you will need to hole the F5 button on your keyboard to turn on the 15pin output or you wont see anything on the TV. I also find if you use the cheap memorex discs the computer says it cant read them and spits out the drive door, just close it again and it reads them the 2nd time. This doesnt happen if you drop a few extra bucks and get verbatims or sony discs.

Games I use CLONEDVD to mount the ISO files onto the discs. Use Dual Layer DVD+R discs to make 360 games.

All it takes is a little reading on google and you can teach yourself whatever you like.

Edited by: OhSoFLY on 10-Sep-2009 3:37 PM
peabod

Posted: Sep 13, 2009 10:05 AM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
You can burn files by first transcoding them to ipod(touch should give you better resolution),then open itunes, drag converted files to disk icon.The dvd will work on a ps3
andre12a

Posted: Nov 8, 2009 1:26 AM   in response to: maizamawi in response to: maizamawi

Click to report abuse...
Hi

I use a program called DVD Flick. It converts and burns. You can get it for free from
http://en.kioskea.net/telecharger/logiciel-76-video-editing

andre12a
shenuna

Posted: Nov 9, 2009 3:50 AM   in response to: psills in response to: psills

Click to report abuse...
I think you should first know your operation system, and the video format you download. Then burn vuze video to dvd.
If you are using mac, the step by step guide may help you. Know how to Burn Vuze downloaded video to dvd on mac >>
Hope it helps :)
MissMorong

Posted: Jan 21, 2012 3:40 PM   in response to: deejay69r in response to: deejay69r

Click to report abuse...
Do u know why windows dvd maker doesn't have sound after burning a movie from Vuze? is it Vuze or windows dvd maker? Im not sure where to go to fix the audio, I have messed up so many dvds due to no sounds after burning a movie only from vuze. When I burn videos from youtube or realplayer. the sounds work every time on windows dvd maker, just not from vuze movies. And also it always shows a box like screen picture after burning also. Its not widescreen or nothing just a box like picture. If u know anything please help me. Its really getting on my nerves
Legend
Master: 800 - 9999 pts
Expert: 400 - 799 pts
Advanced: 200 - 399 pts
Intermediate: 100 - 199 pts
Beginner: 50 - 99 pts
Newbie: 0 - 49 pts
Vuze Staff Member
Vuze Community Moderator
Helpful Answer (3 pts)
Correct Answer (5 pts)

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums