Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to 'force start'?
Hey guys, I just installed a new VUZE update and cannot find the 'force start' function (manually start a download) anymore. 
Has it been left out or am I not looking well enough?

Rog
It should be right here.  If not, make sure you are in Advanced Mode under settings.

[Image: UwKqcEZ.png]

(03-12-2015, 04:28 AM)'rog' Wrote: Hey guys, I just installed a new VUZE update and cannot find the 'force start' function (manually start a download) anymore. 

Rog

(03-12-2015, 08:49 AM)'ArronM' Wrote: It should be right here.  If not, make sure you are in Advanced Mode under settings.

(03-12-2015, 04:28 AM)'rog' Wrote: Hey guys, I just installed a new VUZE update and cannot find the 'force start' function (manually start a download) anymore. 

Rog

That is the force re-check icon - the force start one is the green triangle with the exclamation mark.

Oops, too early in the morning.  Reading comprehension failed.  Sorry
Just to make me feel better:

[Image: tIKBuOF.png]

(03-12-2015, 09:27 AM)'raymartin01' Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 08:49 AM)'ArronM' Wrote: It should be right here.  If not, make sure you are in Advanced Mode under settings.

Rog

That is the force re-check icon - the force start one is the green triangle with the exclamation mark.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Vuze is running multiple times, can't force quit ggj 4 80 Yesterday, 01:29 PM
Last Post: ggj
  HELP: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). support.why.you.no.ward 8 2,675 01-20-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: argo