Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
each torrent I start, opens another vuze window.
So here it is, just 3 days ago everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden I had problems. I open a torrent to download. It opens vuze and starts downloading. Then I open another torrent to download and it opens ANOTHER vuze window but it won't allow it cause the computer will only allow one window at a time. So what I found I have to do is load a torrent, then exit out of vuze and then load another....and so on.....and so on...etc.

Please help me out. It's taking 5 times as long to get my torrents.
Thanx
Question 
This just started with me, too. Last night I downloaded several torrents and everything worked fine. Tonight, every one opens a new instance. I had to download torrent files (instead of magnet links) into a folder and open them manually one by one. Very weird as the only thing that changed today was a Firefox upgrade. I rolled that back thinking it might have been the cause; but that didn't fix it. The problem is definitely with Vuze. I tried it from Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and it behaves the same way every time. Every magnet or torrent link I click tries to open a new instance of Vuze. And looking at the command lines being sent to open the instances, nothing has changed... just the program name and the 1 parameter with the torrent or magnet file's data/location.

I too would appreciate any help figuring this out.

(10-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Hedington666 Wrote: So here it is, just 3 days ago everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden I had problems. I open a torrent to download. It opens vuze and starts downloading. Then I open another torrent to download and it opens ANOTHER vuze window but it won't allow it cause the computer will only allow one window at a time. So what I found I have to do is load a torrent, then exit out of vuze and then load another....and so on.....and so on...etc.

Thanx
im having this problem too, it getting really anyoying having to shut the program down just to ad a torrent.
(10-15-2015, 11:21 PM)i'Random L. Stranger' Wrote: This just started with me, too. Last night I downloaded several torrents and everything worked fine. Tonight, every one opens a new instance. I had to download torrent files (instead of magnet links) into a folder and open them manually one by one. Very weird as the only thing that changed today was a Firefox upgrade. I rolled that back thinking it might have been the cause; but that didn't fix it. The problem is definitely with Vuze. I tried it from Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Internet Explorer and it behaves the same way every time. Every magnet or torrent link I click tries to open a new instance of Vuze. And looking at the command lines being sent to open the instances, nothing has changed... just the program name and the 1 parameter with the torrent or magnet file's data/location.

I too would appreciate any help figuring this out.

(10-08-2015, 05:30 PM)'Hedington666' Wrote: So here it is, just 3 days ago everything was working fine. Then all of a sudden I had problems. I open a torrent to download. It opens vuze and starts downloading. Then I open another torrent to download and it opens ANOTHER vuze window but it won't allow it cause the computer will only allow one window at a time. So what I found I have to do is load a torrent, then exit out of vuze and then load another....and so on.....and so on...etc.

Thanx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change memory limits on macOS without "accept incoming network connections" on start? detelosk 2 46 01-17-2017, 09:50 AM
Last Post: detelosk
  Files list in bottom window not showing aquazula 0 18 01-16-2017, 11:57 PM
Last Post: aquazula