Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vuze Downloads at 5kbs Suddenly
I updated Vuze a few days ago, and at first everything was normal. The first file I started downloading was coming down very quickly. Suddenly, the download speed drops to 5kbs and won't go over that. So I try another file. Same thing. Their combined download speeds won't go over 5kbs. So I check Vuze download speed limits and they're all set at 0 (unlimited) like they should be. I try limiting the upload speed--doesn't fix the problem. I tried changing ports. Same problem.

So I'm stuck, only being able to download at 5kbs. Any idea what might be causing this?
(04-30-2016, 04:15 AM)'Cephyr13' Wrote: I updated Vuze a few days ago, and at first everything was normal. The first file I started downloading was coming down very quickly. Suddenly, the download speed drops to 5kbs and won't go over that. So I try another file. Same thing. Their combined download speeds won't go over 5kbs. So I check Vuze download speed limits and they're all set at 0 (unlimited) like they should be. I try limiting the upload speed--doesn't fix the problem. I tried changing ports. Same problem.

So I'm stuck, only being able to download at 5kbs. Any idea what might be causing this?

I am having the exact same problem, I have been looking on these forums to find the answer, every single time the moderators or vuze staff members will reply with very general unhelpful answers, and then stop responding. I am looking for a solution now, following http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Avoid_traffic_shaping may help, but its problably not very safe.
Yes, lately there's some weird going on with download/upload speeds on Vuze.

KickFrontFlip is right...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Downloads not startind due to ecurity certification not being found odingraphics 17 7,201 10-31-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: parg
  New downloads not appearing in Vuze Downloads Louise 0 484 10-01-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Louise