Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vuse 5.5.0.0 Shutting down
Hi All,
I am using 5.5.0.0 on Windows Vista Ultimate.
When I am downloading a video torrent the program will shut down during the download. Especialy if it is a large file. At the moment I am downloading a 2.29 gb file and it has closed 3 or 4 times. When I restart it it restarts the download.
I have set it up to shut down when the download is complete but I dont know why it is shutting down during the download. Anybody know why this is happening and if I can stop it?
Many Thanks.

Further to this. I sat and watched it while downloading and what seems to happen is that the download stops for some reason and this triggers the shut down. I have changed it to "Do Nothing" but it would be handy to have this function working correctly if anybody has any suggestions.
Thanks folks.
Is it possibly going into an error state? For example, a disk-write failure occurs? You could check the logs (debug_1/2.log in the logs folder)
(01-22-2015, 08:45 AM)'parg' Wrote: Is it possibly going into an error state? For example, a disk-write failure occurs? You could check the logs (debug_1/2.log in the logs folder)

Thank you. Will check this out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to configure vuse plus for Torguard proxy grok12 1 1,755 12-30-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: foiltape
  Vuze shutting down at start up. Ubuntu 16.04. AleXyZ 0 84 12-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Last Post: AleXyZ